Thursday, September 14, 2017

Kraft+ September challenge

My goodness, I said I would be back with a challenge and I actually have :D
Todays share is for Kraft+. I have completed at least 3 Kraft+ challenges lately and haven't managed to post a single one of them so finally I have and not even close to the end of the month either hehe. I recently came into possession of this photo of my Mum as a child in marching girls (she is the one on the end) and when I saw this challenge it was the first photo I thought of. They reminded me of little worker bees all in a row in their yellow and black...
This is the challenge....


I used papers from my CKC kit for the hexagons and although I was a bit unsure at times I am pretty pleased with the final result.

Hope you are having a wonderful day and thanks for popping by..Jx

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is such a great photo for this challenge... I love all the hexagons and the sweet flowers and the pops of black too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month and linking up your layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you're softened the photo by using girly softness like string, crochet, and the cut hex shapes with different patterned papers that look a bit like material at a distance. The black really helps everything pop. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on their challenge. Such a pretty page with interesting bits to take in after we've seen the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you found time to create and upload Jane. I love your interpretation of the challenge with touches of mixed media and lace. A beautifully balanced page and a special memory recorded. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous take on the challenge Jane. Love the background details and layers and what a great photo. I am happy you found time to post and share with us this month at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is fab Jane, and that photo is perfect!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraft Plus!

    ReplyDelete